Welcome to Nanotechnology and Biodelivery Laboratory
We are devoted to the fabrication and engineering of nanoparticles made with natural biomaterials, including carbohydrates, proteins, and lipids, as well as nanoclays, for various applications in food safety, quality and functionality.
If you are interested in our research or have any questions about what we do, please feel free to contact Dr. Luo by email.
- New Publication by Taoran Wang and WusigaleTaoran Wang and Wusigale (co-first authors) published a new research article in Advanced Composites and Hybrid Materials.Posted on July 15, 2021
- New Publication by Jingyi XueJingyi Xue published a new research article in Food Hydrocolloids.Posted on June 23, 2021
- New Publication by Bai QuBai Qu published a new review paper in Carbohydrate Polymer Technologies and Applications.Posted on June 17, 2021
- New Publication by Bai QuBai Qu published a new research paper in Food Chemistry.Posted on June 6, 2021
- New Publication by WusigaleWusigale published a new research paper in International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, from the research during her visit at UConn.Posted on June 1, 2021