Welcome to Nanotechnology and Biodelivery Laboratory
We are devoted to the fabrication and engineering of nanoparticles made with natural biomaterials, including carbohydrates, proteins, and lipids, as well as nanoclays, for various applications in food safety, quality and functionality.
If you are interested in our research or have any questions about what we do, please feel free to contact Dr. Luo by email.
- Erika Fleming Admitted to Medical SchoolCongratulations to Erika Fleming (MS of 2021) on being accepted by a renowned and private medical school, the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine, in Nutley, New Jersey.Posted on May 11, 2021
- New Publication by Jingyi XueJingyi Xue published a new research paper in Colloids and Surface B: Biointerfaces.Posted on May 4, 2021
- Research Outreach Program Supports Underrepresented StudentsExperiential learning allows underrepresented students to gain knowledge and skills for promising careers in food, nutrition, and health fields.Posted on May 3, 2021
- New Food Safety LabOur new Food Safety Lab has finally received full approval to conduct microbiological research on food safety and quality.Posted on May 2, 2021
- Promotion and Tenure to Dr. LuoCongratulations to Dr. Luo on the promotion to Associate Professor with tenure.Posted on April 28, 2021